Must present outstanding customer service skills to all customers and fellow employees; make the guest comfortable in every way possible to insure that they frequently return to the Casino.
Customer Service & Marketing
- You are responsible for providing our customers with prompt, friendly and Superior Customer Service. To provide our guests an entertaining gaming experience and enriching work environment for our team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with any customer and casino employees at all levels.
- Able to assist with the implementation of promotions and advertising to increase business.
- Interacts with guests throughout the Casino to increase their awareness and utilization of the Slot Club Card.
- Conduct self always in a manner that reflects and encourages others to do the same.
- Must be well groomed, friendly and helpful while maintaining a professional appearance, manner and attitude.
- Circulate and walk up and down aisles in machine areas and attend to each guest's needs.
- Must be able to be on feet for eight hours and successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- Keep areas clean around machines and gaming tables.
- Must carry tray of drinks for customers.
- Keep the workstation clean and stocked at all times.
- Must have working and playing knowledge of all games and machines within the Casino.
- Must radio a technician as needed due to customer needs or machine needs. (Paperfills, Jams, Malfunctions or Jackpots)
- Assist the Marketing Director with promotional activities.
- Responsible for maintaining and balancing a cash bank.
- Verifies opening and closing of banks with other cashiers on duty.
- Issuing and receiving documents with appropriate signatures required for effective segregation of functions in the cage.
- Fills department banks according to Casino standards.
- Ensure that customers sign all required documentation (ie: slot jackpots) must be verified and signed by required management.
- Responsible for understanding and following Title 31 standards.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
Communication – Must have exceptional people skills. Able to communicate effectively with any customer and employees at all levels.
Ethics – Treat people with respect; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
Motivation - Must be self-motivating and able to motivate employees at all levels to achieve the company’s long and short term goals.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Support everyone’s effort to succeed.
Oral Communications - Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions.
This job requires no supervisory responsibilities.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This includes the ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, tips, and return on cash transactions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
No computer skills are necessary for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must be able to work under stressful situations. Drug and Alcohol free workplace.
Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.