Maintain proper security of the Casino, surrounding areas and customer facilities.
• Responsible for providing our customers with prompt, friendly and superior customer service to provide our guests an entertaining gaming experience and enriching work environment for our team.
• Ensure a safe orderly flow of customers in and out of the Casino.
• Provide parking lot security for the protection of customers and their vehicles.
• Serve as public relations representative to Casino patrons.
• Learn and know locations of all emergency items, kits and meeting areas.
• Provide emergency services to anyone taken ill or injured until professional assistance arrives.
• Learn and know radio functions, codes, department numbers and machine bank locations.
• Respond to radio calls in a timely manner.
• Maintain the parking lot in a clean, litter-free condition.
• Assure the front door and casino floor areas are kept clean and neat.
• Assist other departments in moving delivered goods to their designated areas.
• Verify all incoming/outgoing deliveries.
• Attend to incidents through investigation and complete all reports and forms required.
• Complete fills and credits for table games as directed and in absolute accordance with policies and procedures.
• Provide security for slot machine entries, drop and transport of money.
• Drive employees and guests from and too the upper lot on busy nights.
• Performs property checks at Tribal Office and surrounding entities to report any unusual activity.
• Utilize military time for all processes.
• Document Lost and Found Items and store for safekeeping.
• Verify ID’s for incoming Patrons.
• Secure restricted areas to prevent unauthorized access.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of visitors including issuing visitor badges.
• Reviews and understands all Policies, Procedures, SICs and TMIC’s.
• Write all applicable reports.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
Communication – Must have exceptional people skills. Able to communicate effectively with any customer and employees at all levels.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
Ethics – Treat people with respect; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
Interpersonal Skills - Maintains high level of confidentiality.
Motivation - Must be self-motivating and able to motivate employees at all levels to achieve the company’s long and short term goals.
Oral Communication-Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
Professionalism - Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Support everyone’s effort to succeed.
Technical Skills -Shares expertise with others.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
This job requires no supervisory responsibilities.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have the ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, memos, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. This includes the ability to write communicative correspondence and to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, tips, and return on cash transactions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job, successfully, an individual should have knowledge in basic computer skills; Outlook e-mail, internet, printing, faxing and copying.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds within safety procedures. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must be able to work under stressful situations. Drug and Alcohol free workplace.
Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.