Under the direction of the Player’s Club Manager, this position interacts with customers on a daily basis practicing exemplary customer service defined as greeting the customers with a smile and satisfying any of their needs. Must handle all promotional and players club transactions in a proper and efficient manner following prescribed policies and procedures of the Casino. Must handle cash in a proper and efficient manner following prescribed policies and procedures of the Casino. Assist the Player’s Club Manager with any other tasks needed.
• Must have exceptional people skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with any customer and casino employees at all levels.
• Must be customer oriented, able to assist with the implementation of promotions and advertising to increase business.
• Ability to communicate to customers and employees about ongoing promotions and advertising.
• Enroll new customers in the Casino Player’s Club.
• Take coupons and record information into a computer program.
• Interacts with guests throughout the Casino to increase their awareness and utilization of the Slot Club Card.
• Assist the Player’s Club Manager with promotional activities.
• Document and keep a record of all player activities and Casino guests via the Player Tracking System.
• Responsible for maintaining and balancing a cash bank as required for special events.
• Conduct self always in a manner that reflects and encourages others to do the same.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
• Communication – Must have exceptional people skills. Able to communicate effectively with any customer and employees at all levels.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
• Ethics – Treat people with respect; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
• Interpersonal Skills - Maintains high level of confidentiality.
• Motivation - Must be self-motivating and able to motivate employees at all levels to achieve the company’s long and short term goals.
• Oral Communication-Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Professionalism - Follows through on commitments.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Support everyone’s effort to succeed.
• Technical Skills -Shares expertise with others.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procurement, governmental and internal policies and procedures. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, vendors, or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Visually analyze various capacities of proportions, distances, and frequencies.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job, successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, internet, faxing, printing, copying, and Oasis Player Tracking system experience a plus. Must type at a minimum of 25 words per minute.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; and limited exposure to cleaning chemicals.
Must be able to work under stressful situations. Drug and Alcohol free workplace. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.